It is an over-the-counter diet pill that promises the strength of a prescription diet pill, but in a non-prescription form. Although there was some controversy over its approval by the FDA, it is a safe, effective and popular option for weight loss. At the moment, there are only two products which have been approved by FDA.
The main ingredient is Orlistat. This ingredient would help you to block your fat intake. If you can’t resist yourself to eat high-fat foods, it works great for you.
Actually, it is not different with Xenical. You can say that it is a half-dozen Xenical. Because Xenical retailers realize their product is too dangerous for their users, so they reduce the ingredients.
- Increase speed of your weight loss
- Allows sustainable weight loss
- High success rate
- FDA approved fat binder
- Boosts weight loss by up to 50%
- Decrease the absorption of fat in intestines thus reduce the number of calories absorbed
- Best used with a healthy diet and regular exercise plans
- May cause urgent bowel movements, diarrhea and gas with oily spotting, if consumed too much
- Need to consume other fat-soluble vitamin supplements such as Vit A, D and E
- May cause allergy
In our opinion there are better diet pills, without side effects, on the market. We highly recommend Proactol Plus or Phen375.
However, if you want to lose weight with this product , visit link bellow…