Before you start any weight loss regime, the main thing you should know for sure is your weight loss goal. This will be your perfect weight. This will define the route of your weight loss journey. Different people lose their weight in a different way. For some person it takes only a couple of weeks to melt her excess fat and for people who would like to reduce 10 – 20 pounds it may take several months and for obese it can take really very long time. Everything depends on how focused you stay on your goals.
There are a few tips that will help you in your weight loss process:
1) You can easily find your perfect weigh applying a body mass index calculator. As daily calorie consumption is considered, a good thumb rule is to increase your weight by 20 if you are active, if you are only moderately active, then apply a multiplication factor of 15 and if your lifestyle is mainly sedentary increase by 15. This will help you in setting goals in your weight loss process.
2) Secondly it is important that you attentively control the food you eat. Avoid food that is full of calories. Eat slowly and chew your food in a proper way. This will help to produce secretion digestive juices and hormones that will help to process the food to give you energy instead of storing fat.
3) If you want to stay always satisfied, it is very important that you eat a few servings of vegetables and fruits each day. Fiber contained in fruits and vegetables absorb a lot of water and will help you to retain your hunger. This will help you in waste removal and bowel moments.
4) Moderation should be kept in everything and it is especially the truth when it comes to eating. Do not skip your meal. Eat whatever you like but in small portions. It is recommended to eat four – six small meals a day instead of 3 large ones. Make sure, you have included carbohydrates, proteins and fats in your diet. Nonetheless, it is better if you eat different items instead of eating one and the same food every day.
5) You should limit drinking of juices and other beverages with many sugar contained in them. You will not get necessary nutrients from unnatural juices, all they can provide you with empty calories. But make sure you drink a lot of plain water, water will flush out toxins from your body. If you indulge in coffee try to drink green tea instead. In such a way you will achieve your weight loss goals faster.
6) If you have been leading a sedentary lifestyle for a long time, make some changes. Start to move. It is recommended to make short walks for half an hour at least. Gradually, you can start doing other resistance training and aerobic workouts. If you decided to lose weight seriously, physical workouts are mandatory.
7) To watch how you progress, make some notes of what you eat, keep a journal. This will help you in changing your goals and objectives that are demanded. If you stay persistent and disciplined, you will quickly reach success in the weight loss process.
For the helpful recommendations about “lose weight fast” industry visit this web site.