Are you worried about losing those extra pounds? Or you just want to have that perfect body that you have always dreamt of? Is it that you are a fitness freak and you work out regularly with a close tab on your diet? Do you seem to be a few inches away from that body you dream of, or is it that your weight has got stuck and those stubborn bulges do not just seem to go away? We will be offering you a small comparison between two very well known pills- Phen375 and Zantrex 3, so that you can decide which is best for your general well-being and weight loss.
Phentemine 375- How it works?
Phen375 is claimed to be a fat metabolizing slimming pill. It contains:
• 1,3- Dimethypentylamine Hydrochloride, increases your metabolic rate
• 1,3,7-Trimethylxanthine, suppresses appetite.
• Sympathomimetic Amine, boosts metabolism in the body.
• Dehyroepiandrosterone, eases fat breakdown and,
• L-carnitine, aids in release of stored body fat and triglycerides into the blood stream for energy.
There are no side effects associated with Phen375 as the contents of Phen375 are pharmaceutical processed . The ingredients of Phen375 may appear to be complex, but all of them ensure that while curbing appetite it boosts the body with more energy to burn off those extra calories faster and easier.
Zantrex 3- How it works?
Zantrex 3 is a fat burner. The key ingredients are:
• Yerba Mate, which is a gentle form of caffeine and boosts energy.
• Guarana, a plant which stimulates burning fat and is less acidic than coffee.
• Caffeine, which burns fats, increases adrenaline and boosts energy
• Green tea, an antioxidant which will boost energy expenditure
• Schizonepeta, a herb which promotes sweating.
• Damiana, which is generally used for treating depression, headaches and physical weakness.
• Tibetan and Panax Ginseng, which increases energy levels and reduces stress.
• Maca Root, an aphrodisiac and finally,
• Kola Nuts, which has the same properties of caffeine.
Looking at all the ingredients one can conclude that Zantrex3 has a lot of caffeine in almost all the ingredients it uses. There are certain points one needs to be aware of before using Zantrex 3. It cannot be used by individuals with high blood pressure, diabetes, heart condition, or those who are sensitive to stimulants.
Some common side effects of Zantrex 3 are:
• Anxiety, increased sweating and jitters.
• Increase in the heart rate
• High blood pressure
• Nausea, stomachache and diarrhea
• Cold sweats, shaking and irritability
• Increase in urination due to high caffeine content
• Can be addictive because of the caffeine content.
• Can cause a weight loser to ‘crash’ or lose weight rapidly causing weakness.
The above comparison clearly puts forth that it is best to use Phen375 than Zantrex3, considering their ingredients and the side effects they have on individuals. Combine Phen375 with a regular work out and proper diet, and you are on your way to the fabulous body you had always dreamt of!
Please visit Phen375 Reviews to learn more today.